Products are beautifully made (better than I expected for the price) and are absolutely out of the ordinary, extremely delicate and special! The origami design & cuts make them (and yourself) stand out in the European or North American cultures. The simplicity of the design and the geometrical cuts are eye pleasing for me, the light falls on it in so interestingly, making an artist's eye mesmerized by the highlights show. I would buy 3 thirds of the collection. they really go great with my origami clothing, but also with basic, minimalistic, plain colors clothing. I am actually considering ordering some more for my best friends as gifts in the near future just because you do not find stuff like this so often.
Customer service while trying to get some discontinued items, was also perfect, hats off to both Marianne and Steve!
Some considerations for the buyer:
- shipping takes time & tracking info is not that great (free delivery though :)), but if you are not time bound and comfortable with the unknown, that will not be a problem;
- as UK is not in the EU anymore, VAT and other taxes apply. I ended up paying significant extra fees (25% of the value for VAT, plus custom taxes & door to door delivery); not to mention the whole process with customs which was time consuming (but it si maybe because I live in a 3rd world country, so take this with a grain of salt and do your research).
- the geometrical cuts make some corners really sharp, which you should think of if planning to handle kids and pets or exercising while wearing them.
Some considerations for the seller:
- do provide other types of shipping, even if it assumes extra costs, and door to door; do keep the free delivery option though, I think a lot of people will appreciate it
- consider moving the business within the EU to make it more profitable (I can afford it, but still felt ripped-off by the significant extra costs that are both at seller's and buyer's disadvantage);