Lion Half Mask
This mask is scaled to fit a child or young adult. Most adults find it fits fine but if you have a fully grown head and find it a little small, try scaling up a little when you print.
Crown yourself King of the Jungle with a Low Poly Lion Mask and let your prowess be known without having to say a word.
Half Masks leave the back of a human head exposed and can be made in less time, using less materials than the Full Masks. All you need is a bit of ribbon or elastic for a headband and you’ll be ready to go for a quick and easy build. The Half Mask is a great option for first-time builders, kids or for when you need a Mask-on-the-go. We hope you enjoy the build as much as the finished Mask.
Make the majesty burn with a bronzed or golden lustre by making the Lion Mask from metallic, shiny card, or go natural with some fur-like fabric. Your imagination is the only limit. Be brazen, be fearless, be Lion.
Simply print the templates on paper, stick them to card, cut them out, match the numbers and join the tabs together. The Mask is scaled to fit an adult but you can make children's masks by scaling down the templates when you print - check our FAQ page for details. The templates come with instructions for an internal headband that can be adjusted by moving the fixing points to get a snug fit. Some templates are supplied with component colour guides to help you create identifiable markings unique to the Mask.
- Supplied as an instant access PDF that you can download and print on any home printer
- Choose to build with tape or gluing tabs
- Robust polygon construction to survive the wildest of parties
- Ideal for festivals, parties, special events or simply for fun
SIMPLE, FUN AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
These masks are designed to be easily built by anyone, using local materials, removing the need for mass manufacturing or shipping and with the minimum environmental impact.
- Templates are FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH A4 AND US LETTER PAPER.
- They are supplied along with a set of instructions as a PDF that you download immediately and print on any home printer.
- They are supplied plain white so that you can decorate the finished mask however you like.
- You are buying the templates and instructions only. You will also need access to a printer, paper, card, tape, and scissors.
- The masks are designed to be easy to build: you don't need to be some sort of arts and crafts wizard.
Use this file to make as many masks as you like for yourself but please don’t share or steal the templates as there was a lot of work involved in creating them. If you want to use them for any other reason then please get in touch.
By purchasing and downloading our mask templates
you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use
The files are protected by copyright and are not to be shared or distributed in any way.
The templates and completed masks are for personal use only.
The masks and templates will not be used for commercial purposes without prior consent.
Selling items made from our templates and designs is prohibited.